Last updated: 6/30/20
We want to thank you for your continued patience and support over the last few months as we embrace our new normal and reopen our doors to welcome you back once again.
Below is an overview of what you can expect from us at all touchpoints in the days and months ahead. We will continue to keep you updated as our NY Atelier nears reopening in early July.
In-Store & Virtual Appointments
Our NYC atelier will reopen on July 8, 2020. We are open by appointments only Wednesday- Saturday from 12-5 pm. Click here to book an in-store appointment at our NYC atelier.
We are very excited to share that on June 23rd, our LA location will be opening by appointment only. We will be taking private appointments on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 12- 5pm PST. Click here to book an in-store appointment at our Melrose Atelier. Please note that a maximum of two guests will be allowed per visit.
We will also be offering a limited amount of same-day appointments. To schedule yours, please use the online booker or contact us at 310-596-3596 during our adjusted store hours.
While we are very pleased to be opening our doors once again, we strongly encourage you to begin your journey via a Virtual Appointment with our expert team of gemologists and stylists so that we can make the most of your experience. Click here to book.
Repairs and In-Store Cleanings
We are not able to accept repairs or in-store cleanings at this time, but we look forward to welcoming back these services again soon. Should you need further assistance or recommendations for cleaning, please email us at email@example.com
In-Store Safety Protocol
We want to assure you that your health and safety, as well as that of our team, are our top priority at this time. We have implemented new sales protocols and sanitation measures to ensure that we are operating within the CDC and local guidelines in the following ways:
- Employees will be regularly screened for health checks.
All appointments will be seen one party at a time and in 45 minute increments to allow our team to sanitize the store and all relevant products between visitors.
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask or face covering for the duration of the appointment. Our staff will also be masked during your visit.
- Sales associates will work to keep a safe distance during your appointment.
- Strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures will be completed before & after each visit. These include: sanitizing all tools and equipment, meticulously disinfecting all handled jewelry, cleaning all high touch areas and sanitizing the seating areas.
- Clean pens, hand sanitizer and phone-safe alcohol pads will be readily available for your use.
- We have suspended our usual hospitality offerings, but boxed water will be available to you.
- Our Melrose store is ventilated, and we have an additional HEPA air filtration unit running at all times.
You will receive an email after you book an appointment which will further address what to expect before and during your appointment. If you are feeling ill or have been around someone ill, we ask that you kindly wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
Production Timelines, Shipping, and Returns
Our Production office is fully reopened and functioning. Our team is working diligently to produce all made-to-order items and we are pleased to announce we are now within our normal shipping lead times for all new orders.
Given our new limited store hours, overnight and 2-day shipping may be unavailable for select items. Please consult with our team after purchasing online or booking your appointment to express your shipping timeline needs.
For any purchases made in-store on or after March 1, 2020, the 14-day return policy will be extended to 30 days from the date on which the store reopens.
Questions, comments, concerns? We’re here to help.