DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Anna Sheffield Fine Jewelry
DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Anna Sheffield is looking for a creative and commercially aware Digital & Social Media Coordinator to join our growing business. The primary purpose of this role is to capture content and deliver an integrated media strategy across all social platforms to increase brand awareness, audience volume and engagement, thereby impacting revenue. This role will report to the Brand Marketing & Communications Director, but will work across the Creative Department.
Social Media :
- Manage and execute the social media strategy across multiple platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, our digital Journal and YouTube
- Under the direction of the Brand Marketing + Communications Director, lead all social media initiatives, from creating content to executing campaigns start to finish and keeping all platforms updated with relevant and engaging content
- Manage weekly social content calendar and the production of social media content
- Organize and file all existing and published social media content
- Organize and catalog all user generated content, both submitted and found via social channels
- Generate, photograph/film, edit (retouch), curate, copy-write, and publish daily content across all social media platforms
- Research and implement new platforms and tools to drive digital innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies and reach new audiences.
- Contribute fresh ideas to the Creative Team that will maintain the Anna Sheffield brand and continue to innovate and deliver upon initiatives
- Ensure that the social media tone of voice of all content is consistent and on brand
Paid Social :
- Work with the Brand Marketing Director to assist in developing and delivering paid social campaigns across multiple channels to help reach our target audiences.
- Work with Brand, Creative and Ecommerce teams on various web tasks from image cropping, file uploads and entering copy, to assisting with the buildout and scheduling of email marketing mailers.
- Assist Ecommerce team in building curated landing pages and product merchandising as needed.
Influencer Program :
- Determine appropriate digital collaborations and partnerships for Anna Sheffield as well as suitable competitions or initiatives that will grow and engage our target audience.
- Collaborate with the PR team to develop influencer programs, building and managing an active influencer network to increase visibility and awareness
Reporting and Community Monitoring :
- Oversee the reporting across all social media activity through performance and engagement, delivering weekly and monthly insights on both owned and paid social.
- Responsible for monitoring each platform and community management – responding to users and clients’ comments and direct messages in a timely manner.
- Experience in luxury fashion, digital marketing and/or retail.
- Proficient in Photoshop and full Adobe Creative Suite, as well as basic to intermediate level graphic design skill set.
- Proven track record of creating engaging content across multiple social media platforms and devices for a luxury brand.
- Skilled photographer and image curator
- Strong copywriting skills that align with the Anna Sheffield brand (can write in an irreverent tone of voice and spot a typo a mile away).
- Impeccable writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media tools: scheduling, reporting and optimization.
- Knowledge of paid social media and ad management
- A passion for fine jewelry
Submit Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org