Retail Sales Associate - Los Angeles
Anna Sheffield is seeking
a Full-Time Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (LA Based)
Retail Sales Associates responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They guide our clients through the fundamentals of fine jewelry to empower them to build personalized wardrobe of jewelry as unique as they are. They provide enthusiastic support for our brand and commit to driving a high volume of personal sales while providing outstanding customer service, while supporting fellow team members across all departments.
This position is held accountable for maintaining up to date knowledge of all Anna Sheffield product lines, as well as omnichannel sales techniques and diamond knowledge. This is a full-time, salaried position, with opportunities for commission. Weekends required.
- Consistently achieve or exceed atelier and personal sales goals.
- Maintain a positive and warm shopping experience for our clients by providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Address follow up on inquiries with a sense of urgency across communication channels, including finding and proposing solutions as they arise
- Possess and maintain expert product knowledge of the entire line of Anna Sheffield products, including materials and production techniques.
- Deliver a 360’ client experience, introducing multiple product categories, services in an effort to maximize sales through client relationships
- Master POS and sales administration tools including light data entry business needs to process client sales and repairs, preparing the atelier for appointments and walk-in clients
- Partner and communicate with the Production Team on all orders and repairs to ensure timely delivery
- Perform quality assurance checks for outgoing orders and repairs to ensure order accuracy, including shipping and troubleshooting of shipments with carriers
- Independently and proactively resolve client issues as they arise, partnering with management as needed
- Maintain proactive communication with all clients while pieces are in production
- Capture customer information through various channels and actively develop clientele, constantly adding information to further promote atelier relationships and opportunities. Follow HQ guidelines and strategy for maintaining a contact information
- Initiate outreach to clients regarding new products, events and follow up on important milestones
- Cultivate and develop new client relationships through exceptional client care and brand CRM initiatives
Operational Support :
- Daily set-up and breakdown of boutique for opening and closing
- Active participation in all merchandising, daily tasks and maintenance, and inventory activities including, but not limited to: case up keep, back stock organization, product transfers, inventory counts etc
- Timely delivery of all sales reports, paperwork, receipts and invoices, etc.
- Strong and goal oriented sales skills - commission based sales experience preferred
- Team player who works amicably and effectively with dynamic staff members
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and flexible to the needs to the business
- Enthusiasm for ongoing and continuing education of gemology
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience - jewelry experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Google Suite, shipping platforms, and POS software
- Experience with Slack and CRM a plus
- A love and appreciation for fine jewelry
Additional Information :
- Los Angeles based, in-store position
- Commissions on personal sales
- Company health care and 401k contribution