Anna Sheffield is seeking
a Graphic Designer.
Anna Sheffield is seeking a multi-disciplinary graphic designer who will be responsible for overseeing the Anna Sheffield visual identity.
The role will require working independently as well as within a small but growing team. You’ll be part of building and evolving the Anna Sheffield brand across multiple platforms ranging from: web, social media, print, motion graphics, and video.
This role works in collaboration with and reports to the Brand Director, President, and Creative Director in order to:
- Develop contemporary designs while remaining true to the brand’s core identity.
- Continuing the evolution of the recent re-brand across digital marketing assets and printed collateral. Especially through digital storytelling with the blog, website and social media.
- Ensuring that all internal and external brand collateral maintain and elevate company standards.
- Create and execute original concepts for marketing and brand collateral, website updates, blog posts, interactive projects and layout design.
- Content creation, curation and design for Instagram and other social media channels.
- Maintain focus across larger projects and everyday tasks, bringing the same level of sophistication to both.
- Passionate about bespoke and ethically sourced fine jewelry.
- Lover of typography & great design.
- Self directed and efficient.
- Informed with contemporary design and cultural events (bonus points for astrology enthusiasts).
- Lover of social media and always the first to know about innovations on these platforms.
- Comfortable working independently as well as with a team.
- BFA in graphic design or related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent typography and layout design skills
- Excellent eye for photography and picture editing & retouching
- Experience and familiarity with HTML, CSS, Wordpress, and Shopify
- Comfortable evolving projects in stages, with considerations to budgets
- Excellent communication skills between team and developers
- Experience with animation, illustration, photography, and video editing preferred
- Desire to learn new skills
- Experience setting files up for print, speaking directly with vendors & checking proofs
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- Expert with Sketch.
To apply, email your portfolio (PDF or website) and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Graphic Designer”