Brand & Communications Director
Anna Sheffield is seeking
a Brand & Communications Director.
The Brand and Communications Director is responsible for developing, implementing and elevating the Anna Sheffield brand across all communication channels and platforms, under the Creative Director. They will own the marketing and communications strategy, including positioning and messaging, brand campaigns, brand activations, programmatic digital marketing and web based project development.
This position will be a hands-on director, overseeing all phases of marketing and creative, producing high quality and strategically grounded assets and initiatives. They will partner with the internal creative department to develop engaging storytelling assets for strategic roll out across the marketing mix, including paid, owned and earned media channels.
This role is responsible for leading campaign execution with cross-functional teams including social media, creative, e-commerce and sales to help create a strong, seamless brand experience across the customer journey, to drive sales..
- Provide 360* strategic planning for brand initiatives and product launches.
- Ensure brand voice and tone are maintained across all initiatives and platforms, providing direction to the social and creative team.
- Work with the creative team to 1) Develop the strategy for creative and powerful visual designs and campaigns to effectively promote and support the overall Anna Sheffield brand plan. 2) Produce creative and inspiring assets that engage with current and prospective customers.
- Partner with the brand manager on bringing the brand to life within the physical retail stores in New York and LA, and at any satellite trunk-shows and events.
- Lead the development of the integrated marketing plan, including the communication objectives and the marketing channel mix.
- Lead the execution of the marketing calendar and marketing campaigns and tactics, with a key focus on increasing product and brand awareness, which leads to customer acquisition.
- Manage the marketing budget and plan.
- Oversee media and influencer partnerships in collaboration with the social media manager.
- Oversee the email program, implementing in coordination with the digital manager and design team.
- Direct the strategy for all online advertising efforts, overseeing SEO/SEM, PPC, and paid social media marketing, including managing external agencies where applicable.
- Analyze post-campaign performance and assesses learnings to report ROI and direct future campaign planning.
- Research and evaluate new and innovative marketing tactics and partnerships to continuously evolve marketing plans.
Collaborations and Influencer Program
- Determine appropriate digital collaborations for Anna Sheffield as well as suitable competitions or initiatives that will grow and engage our target audience.
- Collaborate with PR team to develop influencer programs, building and managing an active influencer network to spread the word about the brand.
Content Strategy and Development
- Write creative briefs and manage timelines and outcome of deliverables.
- Develop, plan, maintain and execute cross-channel content strategy, calendar and roll-out.
- Develop engaging content to effectively communicate Anna Sheffield product stories, and grow brand awareness.
- Oversee the social media team’s content plans, integrating social media and partnerships into overall communications strategy, related to branding, retail stores and e-commerce sales.
- Develop and maintain a robust image library of unique photos and video resources including original assets as well as stock and found images.
- Bachelor’s degree required, and MBA, Marketing or other Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience developing and executing multimedia, multifaceted marketing campaigns and product launch strategies with the end goal of acquiring new customers and raising brand awareness.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Solution-oriented, resourceful with strong ability to problem-solve
- Creative, idea leadership, and desire to pioneer (comfortable with ambiguity and “finding a way”)
- Highly collaborative, with excellent people skills to quickly communicate ideas.
- Strong negotiation and influence management skills, along with oral and written communication.
- Positive, self-motivated, growth mindset with high EQ.
- Experience managing a diverse and dynamic team, including freelancers and external agencies.
- A strong marketing identity and a passion for using design to convey a clear brand message.
- Experience managing editorial / content programs (agency, brand, and/or publisher).
- Experience leading content strategy throughout entire process (i.e. discovery to production).
- Project management experience, including campaigns and events.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to adapt between activities that call for higher creativity and those that prioritize organization and clarity.
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in campaigns, social media, media technology, website development and communications analytics.
- Track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple deadlines.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing and Communications Director"