Jewelry Sales Associate
Anna Sheffield is seeking a
Jewelry Sales Associate.
New York (Full Time)
Anna Sheffield Jewelry offers a timeless alternative to the traditional world of Ceremonial and Fine jewelry with an extensive collection of finely crafted baubles. Our elegant array of rings includes signature styles of mixed precious metals, inverted-set diamonds and solid gold gemstones. The Anna Sheffield collections are crafted from the most exquisite materials and with the utmost attention to detail. Anna Sheffield has access to the highest quality conflict-free diamonds, as well as precious, rare, and antique gemstones to ensure that all of our jewelry is not only exceptional, but truly one of a kind. The Sales Associate will achieve a high volume of personal sales through the delivery of outstanding customer service in full compliance with the operating standards, policies and procedures of Anna Sheffield.
- Create a positive and rewarding client experience, that is warm and hospitable in all customer interactions, maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Consistently achieve or exceed boutique and personal sales goals.
- Achieve sales goals through exceptional client experience and relationship development
- Possess strong product knowledge of the entire line of Anna Sheffield products.
- Advise and assist customers with their choices of Anna Sheffield products for themselves and for gifts.
- Partner with all departments and colleagues to ensure superior client experience and contribute to a positive environment.
Post-Sales / Production
- Follow each order through the production process to ensure timely delivery compliance with specs.
- Independently and proactively resolve client issues.
- Consistent and thorough follow-up on client care service matters.
- Respond to verbal customer comments/complaints.
- Consistently and accurately capture all clients data in support of building and developing lasting relationships
- Cultivate and develop new client relationships, through exceptional client care and brand CRM initiatives
- Deliver a 360’ client experience, introducing multiple product categories, services in an effort to maximize client potential
- Daily set up and break down of boutique for opening/closings
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of supplies, shipping box assembly, ring box ingoting etc...).
- Assist in the merchandising and overall daily maintenance of the cases (i.e. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and backstock organization).
- Partner with support team in the repair process and follow up on customer communication
- Extremely strong and proven sales skills
- Minimum 2 years of luxury sales experience
- Familiarity with jewelry, diamonds and semi precious stones sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong styling eye and personal taste level
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution Oriented, self starter.
- Commissions on sales
To apply, email your resumé and an introductory email about yourself to email@example.com stating the Job Title in the subject line.