Anna Sheffield Pop-Ups
Can’t make it to one of our locations? Not to worry! We bring the store and our fine jewelry experts directly to YOU with our Anna Sheffield Pop-Up experience. Here, you will be able to browse and try on everything from signature engagement collections, to stacking & nesting bands, and our assortment of fine jewelry and gifts. Even better? We always sweeten the deal with exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces, advice on ways you can customize, stack and style, and even the chance to preview new items before they hit the floor.
Engagement Rings, Bands, Fine Jewelry, & Gifting
○ Our team will email you shortly after you book to learn more about your style, what you’re looking for, and key notes to make sure that we make the most of our time together.
○ Respond to our email with any inspo, photos, screenshots that you may have to help guide the appointment.
○ Make sure to bring any rings/ bands that you hope to stack with!
○ Have a favorite Anna Sheffield wedding band that you’d love to see? Let us know when we confirm your appointment!
“The ring I received from Anna Sheffield exceeded my expectations and is absolutely stunning, not only is the quality awesome, but the help I received throughout the process was outstanding.”- Peter M. (Jackson Heights, NY)
“Anna Sheffield is a one-of-a-kind shop. Killer design aesthetic, and extremely kind and helpful sales associates”- Tara L. (New York, NY)
“Anna Sheffield has great unique designs and had exactly what I was looking for. I've looked at her designs over 3 years, and I am so glad I picked Anna Sheffield.”- Lisa C. (Tampa, FL)
Things to Know Before Your Appointment
○ Our team will reach out with a confirmation and to learn more about what you’re looking for. Please plan to arrive on time and contact us if you are running late, as we may need to adjust your appointment time. If you arrive early, you may be asked to wait.
○ We host a total of 2 appointments (4 people max) per time slot. These are scheduled in 45 minute increments to allow our team to sanitize the area and products.
○ All clients will be required to wear a face covering for the duration of the visit. Our staff will also be masked.
○ If you have recently been ill or around someone who has, we kindly request that you opt for a Virtual Appointment.
When You Arrive & During Your Appointment
○ After check in you may be asked to present an appointment confirmation before proceeding.
○ You will review items selected by our experts based upon your notes and personal preferences.
○ Most (if not all) of our jewelry on-hand can be purchased on the spot.
○ We will process your order at the time of your appointment, collect payment, and let you know next steps.
After Your Appointment
○ Our production team begins crafting your piece(s) as soon as we return to NYC. We’ll be in touch with you as your order reaches completion. Expect 3-6 weeks for our team to deliver on your fine jewelry and bands and 4-8 weeks for ceremonial rings.
○ We’ll confirm shipping and help you with any questions regarding certificates of authenticity, appraisals, insurance, and maintenance.
○ Prepare to be awestruck by your new gems.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
We want to assure you that your health and safety, as well as that of our team, are our top priority at this time. We have implemented new protocols and measures to ensure that we are operating within the CDC and local guidelines in the following ways:
Employees will be regularly screened for health checks and all staff will work to keep a safe distance during your appointment.
Strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures will be completed before & after each visit. These include: sanitizing all tools and equipment, meticulously disinfecting all handled jewelry, cleaning all high touch areas and sanitizing the seating areas.
Clean pens, hand sanitizer and phone-safe alcohol pads will be readily available for your use.